Kenya feel the love tonight....

It has been a busy month. Several weeks ago I was privileged to go to the wonderful island of Zanzibar with Nick Stuva and the team that he had and Steve and his bro. We spent the week hanging out with the team and painting a TAG school. We had great food, fruit and snorkeling!

The next week Roger and I were at the CASFETA (Christ Ambassador Fellowship of Tanzania) conference in which 1500 students were in attendance. They were educated on the Holy Spirit and how to use it to reach their schools for Jesus. They left fired up and ready to go be witnesses.

Christmas week I spent with the Kuykendalls just hanging out and eating food! We had a great Christmas day and a great Christmas service at The Ocean.

Monday-Wednesday of the next week I was privileged to go on safari in Kenya with the Kuerts. I saw my first leopard Tuesday morning! It was in a tree hanging out and was absolutely beautiful! The next morning we saw another leopard. However, he wasn't in the trees but was walking down around and in between the land cruisers. He came within about 10 ft of us, it was a site to see!

After the safari I joined the Kuykendalls in Nairobi where we saw some of the new movies that were out and enjoyed some nice western influenced meals! It was refreshing to get to taste a burger that was almost real!

That Saturday we headed up to Brackenhurst for the much anticipated Mission Meeting in which all of the A/G missionaries (some 200) of East Africa were in attendance. God poured out His Spirit among us and sent refreshing to all in need. Several of the MK's were filled with the Holy Spirit for the first time and began to speak in other tongues. They spent hours this week crying to God to be filled and made a witness. It was beautiful to witness the moving of the Spirit on the our kids. Our mornings were spent in prayer and intercession for East Africa. Sometimes the Spirit was so strong that words or tongues wouldn't suffice and only groans were heard as tears flooded the throne room of God. We believe God heard our groanings and believe it is time for revival to spread throughout East Africa.

As I was pondering the conference and trying to wrap my mind around how quickly 2010 has sprung upon us, I asked God what He would have me do these next few weeks in Africa. I began to pray for Issa and began to believe God for his salvation. This Sunday Issa came to church for the 3rd or 4th time as Steve preached "I am the one, now is the time, and this is place!" After the service I asked Issa what his plans were for the new year and he said,"I want to change a lot. Especially my view on religion and Jesus." I shared with Issa "today is the day of salvation" and shared the ABC's of salvation with him. He has openly admitted that Jesus is the Son of God and the way to heaven but has not prayed the prayer of salvation. I told him I would pray with him if he was ready or that he could do it by himself when he is ready. He said that he wants to wait but he will let me know when he prays and that he understands it will change his whole life. God is moving in Issa and I am thankful for crossing paths with him. Continue to pray with me for Issa as he is at the threshold of a new relationship with Jesus Christ! Blessings to you all in 2010. May we never lose focus of our purpose here on earth, 'to know God and to make Him known'. It is time for us to rise up in words, actions and prayers. Thank you for your prayers and support for me.

Blessings,
Paul Freeman


It's time time for the tide to turn
Time for our hearts to burn with a desperation
It's time it's time for a sacrifice
It's time that we paid the price for our generation

I can hear the calling
I can hear the sound of rain
Over the cities and all through the nations
I hear the calling it's time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info

My Myspace

My Facebook

Email Adress:
spec1alolymp1st@gmail.com

Cell Phone Number:
+011 255 784 707 997

Followers

About this blog