5 days

Well right about now I am feeling that certain nervousness/anxiousness/excitement as the countdown 'til I leave reaches 5 days. In my mind I am going to Haiti since I don't know what to expect and that is the only thing I can relate it to. I still need close to $7000 or about $700 monthly. Thank you for visiting my site and for the interest and support you have shown me. I will post on this site about once a week, I suppose, so check in as often as you like. I am jealous for your prayers and grateful for your support.

Until all know,
Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

i now need about $2200

llamabear May 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Im so excited and jealous...hehe j/k not jealouse but i couldnt think of another word..lol ITs all going to be amazing! and i cant wait to hear about everything thats going to happen with you and the people you encounter!
Tomorrow shall be grand/sad/bittersweet but we all love you mister! See Ya & Love ya!
-dedra

Post a Comment

Info

My Myspace

My Facebook

Email Adress:
spec1alolymp1st@gmail.com

Cell Phone Number:
+011 255 784 707 997

Followers

About this blog